Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Quibcag and Other Graphics Dump

It's that time again. I've accumulated a few quibcags and other graphics that I can't match with a post, but I want to get them out to you ASAP.

The first one, not a quibcag, but one you can have fun with. Use it on social media in discussions of celebrities threatening to move to Canada, but somehow not getting around to it.

I found this quote, of all places, on the TV show "Arrow," which is from the comic book, "Green Arrow." Quite a bit different from the character that I remember from my youth. Anyhow, this is a great quote, and though they call it a proverb on the show, it's actually from the poem Poltava (Полтава[link] by Pushkin (Пу́шкин) [link]. You can read about the quote and the translation here [link]. It's illustrate by Tendo Akane from Ranma ½ (らんま½)  , brandishing her trusty hammer.

This one's pretty simple and obvious. Another one to use on social media or wherever you think appropriate.

This is a goodie and I stand by the quote. How else do you explain liberal behavior? It's illustrated by the Russian girl from Hetalia: Axis Powers (Axis Powers ヘタリア).

3 comments:

  1. Is this worthy of a quib bag?

    https://quartermainsquarter.blogspot.com/2017/01/out-of-curiousity.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet your sweet bippy it is!

      Delete
    2. Just did it. I didn't know you had a blog. I put it on my blogroll. The quibcag will appear soon.

      Delete