Saturday, November 12, 2016

Another Quibcag Dump

Here are some quibcags and other graphics that I haven't had occasion to use, or if I did, I don't remember:

First, a commentary on the last couple of years, via flags:


 And an observation found on the net, illustrated by Girls und Panzer (ガールズ&パンツァーGāruzu ando Pantsā):


And a more extreme one. Feel free to use it on social media when you encounter "celebrate diversity." Feel free to use any of these, of course.


Somebody suggested I do this as a parody of One Punch Man, which is itself a parody:


And a nice thought-provoking Karol Traven quote, illustrated by the American girl from Hetalia: Axis Powers (Axis Powers ヘタリア).:


And another thought-provoker from Matt Parrott, illustration of girl swiped from https://vultureofcritique.wordpress.com and superimposed on an Indiana flag (Matt is a Hoosier, as am I):


And here, Karol Traven puts sexual and racial statistical differences in perspective. I don't know where I got the illustration:


Finally, Matt Bailey pithily describes what libertarianism was before it became just another component of the left. A nice Alice illustration emphasizes the "sane" part.


No comments:

Post a Comment