1. Trump didn't ask, in reality or in jest, for Russia to hack for those e-mails. He asked for them to look to see if they already had them, and if so, to maybe share them with us.
2. It was a joke, in the usual Trump style, and all the Dems and liberals and newsclowns who pretend not to know that are totally disingenuous and hypocritical.
3. The joke depends on the fact that Hillary was criminally irresponsible in keeping the e-mails where they could be hacked. Something they don't mention.
4. If Hillary was telling the truth, and there was nothing classified on her e-mails, and they were about yoga classes and wedding planning, then asking Russia to look for them has to be a joke, since they are harmless.
5. If she was lying, the treason lies in her behavior, not in somebody joking about it.
Are we clear on all that now? Good.
Next. There is a Putin-Trump connection, but it lies solely in the fact that Putin is a patriotic leader who puts Russia's interests ahead of those of other nations, and is vigorous and firm about it, while Trump is a patriotic leader who intends, if elected, to put America's interests ahead of those of other nations. Two guys like that can find common ground and work for their own nations, and work together to serve the interests of both. Most obviously in this case in defeating ISIS, which both want to do.
Hillary, contrariwise, seems to want to pick a fight with Russia, and instead go it alone in the Middle East, using Muslim "allies" instead. This is true of a lot of liberals and Democrats, who have been blindly anti-Russian ever since Russia threw the communists out. It broke all the liberals' hearts, and they can't forgive Putin for presiding over an anti-communist Russia.
Speaking of that, if you'll remember, when the communists were thrown out, the Wall Street crowd moved in to loot Russia — you know, Soros and that gang — and after a little initial heroism, Yeltsin unfortunately cooperated with the looting.
And now we're being looted. Jobs gone, factories dismantled, horrible trade deficits, AND Hillary is planning to bring in God knows how many third-world "refugees" to eat up the rest.
As the quibcag suggests, all our recent candidates have been Yeltsin figures, eager to help with the looting. Except for Trump, who is, we hope, a Putin figure. This from Takimag:
Quibcag: The girl isn't actually a hand puppet, but she looks like one. She's from Midori Days (美鳥の日々 Midori no Hibi) .