Tuesday, May 17, 2016

No Comment Necessary


Does she want to be VP?
---------------
People are fascinating. I had some unexpected reactions to this posting. One SJW, who feels the need to argue with everything I say, immediately said that I was stupid, that the two hairstyles aren't the same. I don't know if he really doesn't understand the concept of "joke," or is just being deliberately obtuse. Another humorless person accused me of being inconsistent because I contradicted myself about whether the similarity was "creepy" or not. This reminds me of something I read about years ago. Evidently, after Gulliver's Travels was first published, one reviewer denounced the book as "a pack of lies." Maybe I should precede all humor posts with a trigger warning.

3 comments:

  1. Sinead O'Connor has been in the news too.
    Adds new meaning to "Hair-ridan".
    Comparisons to Milo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw them even if they CAN take a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the pic on the right, she looks like a full-fledged vagitarian.

    ReplyDelete