Sunday, May 22, 2016

Graybles? No, Quibcags, Lots of Them!

I'm accumulating quibcags and other graphics again, so I'd better get them out there to you while they're still fresh. Number one:

I know the last post was a reprint from Alternative Right [link], but this one is too good to pass up, as it's the cleverest graphic I've seen lately, and I'm sure a lot of you will want to pass it around. The post it's from is very much worth reading here [link], dealing with the fact that most countries really want to be led by tough guys, and not by little old ladies, Hillaryesque harpie harridans though they might be. Actually, it reminds me a lot of this older one, for, of course, pretty much the same reason:

Number two:

Matt Bailey [link] says the most insightful damn things, and says them so well. The sort of thing I try to do, and I've been writing professionally for, let's see, 43 years now, and Matt just does it effortlessly. I looked all over for an actual anime picture of a hearth fire, but what I found was mostly pretty boring, and then I came across this one of the irresistible tsundere Akane Tendo, of Ranma ½ (らんま½) , and, well, she could be sitting in front of a hearth fire, right?

Number three:

This is a quick one I put together for use on the net, especially places like facebook, where you feel the need to point out that somebody is being disingenuous, i. e., pretending to miss the point. Have fun with it. I believe the illustration is from Pokémon (ポケモン Pokemon?, /ˈpoʊkeɪˌmɒn, -kᵻ-/ poh-kay-mon, poh-ki-mon).

Number four:

This is a quote from an obscure congressman, illustrated by the "America" chibi from Hetalia: Axis Powers (Axis Powers ヘタリア). To learn about Morrill, read Pat Buchanan's current column here: http://buchanan.org/blog/whos-conservative-heretic-125260

And Number Five:



Obvious very useful when dealing with Hillary fanboys. And I believe that's all for now. Use them in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment