Friday, April 29, 2016

The Indispensable Steve Sailer Strikes Again!

Steve says that his quote in the quibcag is his new motto. And it's a good one. In fact, it would make a good motto for all of us in the Alternative Right, Real Right, Paleo-Right, or whatever you want to call us. We're the only actual intellectual alternative to the liberal.neocon establishment, and Steve is our core philosopher. This morning,  for example, Steve writes about a strange movement of billionaires to stop Trump by advocating that the Republicans nominate General Mattis instead [link], which is strangely reminiscent of a similar plot by rich guys to nullify FDR with General Smedley Butler many years ago [link]. Some of you will remember that I've always thought highly of General Mattis and have even fantasized about him pulling a Rubicon-drossing [link]. But of course a Trump Presidency coud very well make that sort of thing unnecessary. Anyhow, as I'm a retired Jew right-wing curmudgeon living on a pension, I don't really need contributions, but Steve does, so I direct you to a way to encourage hie here [link]. I urge you to do this, because, as I say, Steve Sailer is indeed indispensable, and we have to keep him viable in order to keep ourselves viable and in the public eye..
------------
Quibcag: It's illustrated by an especially appropriate and intriguing picture of Haruhi of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu)and I swiped this particular drawing of her from Jay's Tee Vee at http://jaysteevee.blogspot.com/2011_03_01_archive.html

6 comments:

  1. I do not read him much. At first I did. I do think he is right about race. I have thought for a long time that the way nature operates to take one species and make it into two or more is to start slowly with race. I based this idea on Darwin. The idea is that you take one species and separate it. You put one group on some island somewhere. Then you take another group and put it elsewhere. After a short amount of time that one species will be two species. That is what race is. Race is you take a group of humans they go down to Africa. Another group goes north. Eventually they become two species.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil Billy Kristol is gung ho about Mattis. So that is a giant red flag about the General.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a downer. He was my son's CO, and very respected by him.

      Delete
  3. Had the "economic royalists" attempting ineptly to entrain a coup d'etat in 1934 instead engaged General Butler as a candidate for the Republican Party presidential nomination in 1936, would anyone care to speculate on that sort of effort to "nullify" the Crooner? Or that we wouldn't have been far better-served as a republic by Smedley "War is a Racket" Butler in the Oval Office during the next four to eight years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's odd that the incident isn't more well-known. Some, I believe, think it didn't happen. But quite right. Would make a great alt-hist story.

      Delete
  4. ... and I swiped this particular drawing of her from Jay's Tee Vee ...

    That's Okay ... I swiped it from somewhere else! :)

    ReplyDelete