Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Obamacare in a Nutshell


Guest post by Matt Bailey:

Obamacare in a nutshell: I am a self-employed rancher. My wife works as a secretary at the local Public Defender's office. Health insurance for the two of us has so far been $346 a month. Next month however, it goes up to $583 for both of us. We can't possibly afford this, so I'm out. I would *like* to simply buy affordable deductible catastrophic coverage for myself, but Obamacare has made that illegal. Anything I could buy for myself is legally mandated to cover ambulance costs, maternity, birth control, psychiatric treatment, and a whole truckload of crap I don't need. So until further notice, I'm doing without and eating the fine. I would LOVE if the government would take that money from me and simply give me high-deductible catastrophic coverage instead, but no, they are just outright stealing from me for the "crime" of not being able to afford the insurance they made too damn high to afford.

1 comment:

  1. Is my gratitude and honor to say a big thanks to a man with truth and do as he promise plz every one on this site should join me and thank Dr.saviour for the glory and happiness he gave to me i break up with my husband 2 week back and i was down and do not know what to do until i saw a post about this spell caster Dr.saviour who i explain my situation to, and them he said to me cry not my daughter for what you seek for is right here in my temple he gave me hope when i have no hope to to my greatest notice, he did the spell for me and my husband was back 3 days after the spell plz if you need any help my advise is for you all go to Dr.saviour coz he is the best of all contact him via; dr.saviour12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete