Thursday, February 25, 2016

Steve Sailer's Republican Debate Open Thread

Steve Sailer has an open thread going on at his site [link], and like most of his posts, the comments are pure gold. I got the quibcag quote here from them, as a matter of fact. It's a doozie of a quote, but note that NC is talking about the orthodox left-libertarians here, and not the rational libertarian nationalist like me and many others who choose survival You should be reading Steve all the time, of course, but this is especially juicy and about an especially juicy debate, so click and enjoy.
---------
Quibcag: I don't know where the illustration came from, but it's the only buok-as-weapon picture I could find.

2 comments:

  1. Re quibcag: Pretty sure that's from Mahou Sensei Negima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're right. indeed. I watched that some time ago.

    ReplyDelete