Thursday, December 18, 2014

More Idiot White Liberals

There's seldom a social problem so bad that liberals can't make it worse. Especially White liberals, because all of them have at least a touch of self-hating psychosis in them. Whenever a member of some trendy minority or another begins to feel that maybe he should behave better, the White liberals quickly leap to reassure him that no, whatever anti-social or destructive inclinations he may feel are perfectly legitimate, even admirable, because of centuries of White oppression, yadda yadda yadda.

This White liberal insanity results in making minority behavior, especially Black behavior, even worse than it would be otherwise. Kind of like when you try to teach your kids to behave, and some grandparent or uncle hands them money behind your back and makes excuses for every rotten thing they do, even blaming you for it. The next step, of course, is for them to actively prevent your disciplining the kids. This is of course the counterpart to telling the police to back off and not interfere in looting and rioting, not to mention a legal system that gives perps, expecially miniority perps, every possible benefit of the doubt when determining guilt and/or punishment. Following the analogy further, this leads to the "trigger" phenomenon, which you can read about here:
http://nicholasstixuncensored.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-can-blacks-possibly-succeed-when.html

And in poor old Australia, which seems to have even more idiot White liberals per capita than we do, there's a movement afoot to reassure Muslim immigrants that they're still loved and highly esteemed, no matter how much hostage-taking and murdering they indulge in. After all, it's just more reaction to White oppression, right?  Interestingly, I heard one of our White liberal talking heads on the tube comment that the latest Muslim atrocity took place in spite of the massive gun control Australia has implemented. But it's really even a lot worse than you can imagine. Just click below.

Loons and Liars: More on Australia's Social Media Justice Warriors

--------
Quibcag: Here we have Rally Vincent and what's-her-name from Gunsmith Cats (ガンスミス キャッツGansumisu Kyattsu).

3 comments:

  1. Q. How many guilty white liberals does it take to change a light bulb?

    A. None, because the light bulb is White privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How my husband CAME BACK WITH TEARS BEGGING FOR forgiveness Am morgantracy by name My husband dumped me 6 months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, a friend of mine introduce me to the Dr ezomo by giving me his email, i never believed until I contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me, and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. for more information contact me on morgantracy295@gmail.com I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr ezomo. (seeing is believing) just put him to test and see his mighty power. If you have a similar problem please contact him on drezomospellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't evah post political stuff, but seriously...

    ReplyDelete