Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Vulture of Critique Report

Good news! Vulture of Critique hasn't given up blogging! He tells me it'll take awhile, but he'll be back. The initial unsettling rumor was that he'd been mauled by a wyvern. Here is a wyvern:


But the wyvern turned out to be a canard. I got the real scuttlebutt this morning, which is equally unsettling but maybe a little less fantastic.  In his own words:


I was visiting Neo-Tokyo to get a new red cape, and then there was a pillar of light, and I lost my right arm.

Here is the actual footage. He'll be back blogging when he gets next to his new arm. This is not for the squeamish.


For the time being, he's left us a post to ponder till he's back in harness:
http://vultureofcritique.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/in-1893-self-loading-pistols-evolved-into-a-new-and-beautiful-design/

No comments:

Post a Comment