Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Strange Goings-On With Steve Sailer


Because I don't know quite what to make of it all, I'm just going to link you to Steve's latest post HERE, where he reveals that he's now appearing at the Unz Review, which I've added to my blogroll. Read what Steve says, and also what his commenters say. Some are enthusiastic, and others fear that this will dilute or moderate Steve's writing. I don't know what to think myself. I can't tell from Steve's post whether he's going to be exclusively with Unz, or if his regular blog is continuing. Everybody's in a tizzy.

2 comments:

  1. The Unz Review has a fairly diverse group of writers. The editors don't seem to be censoring any rational writings. Several of the columnists have even criticized that one nation in the Middle East that the MSM has put off limits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be pretty much the same old same old iSteve.

    ReplyDelete