Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blog Report


Blogging may look easy, but it's actually a lot of work. It takes a lot of research and thinking. It's hard to describe, other than to say it's like dragging a reluctant cat down a Japanese sidewalk.

Anyhow following a recommendation from Mangan's, I just added Council of European Canadians to the blogroll. A quick look at it indicates that it's quite sophisticated about the general attack on Europeans and Western Civilization by the MAG (Media, Academia, Government).

It occurs to me that my MAG acronym would be even better if it were MAGOG. Can anybody help me with what the OG might be made to stand for?

Elsewhere, there is a list of interesting blogs at Vulture of Critique that I will go through slowly.

3 comments:

  1. MAGOG - Media, Academic & Governmental Organs of Genocide
    MAGOG - Media, Academia, Government & Organized Grievance

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got that right. I am lucky to get one or two posts per week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Can anybody help me with what the OG might be made to stand for?'

    How about:
    Media, Academia & Government...
    ...are Organisations of Grotesqueness.

    ReplyDelete