Sunday, February 2, 2014

Signing up for Obamacare Made Easy

From Neale osborn

Got my ObamaCare enrollment pack

I wanted to let you know that earlier today I received my "Obamacare enrollment packet? from the White House.

It contained:

 An aspirin and a band-aid.
 An 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker
 A 'Bush's Fault' yard sign
 A 'Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody' poster
 A 'Tax the Rich' banner
 An application for unemployment and a free cellphone
 An application for food stamps
 A prayer rug
 A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren
 And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.

Everything was made in "China" and all directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should be arriving soon.

2 comments:

  1. Those directions were supposed to be in Georgian Cyrillic. Somebody screwed up.

    ReplyDelete