Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Erudite Knight and the Maidens Unfair

The Erudite Knight is a relative newcomer to our blogroll and I recommend HIS SITE enthusiastically. Not only does he ThinK The Right Way About Things, but he understands, as do I and the Vulture of Critique, that no matter how wise you are, you always look a little wiser when illustrated by a Cute Anime Girl. His statement in this quibcag is from his current post on feminism, and he gets that right, too. Check it out HERE. His point is well taken. I of course try to keep up on what all the other libertarian nationalists, paleoconservatives, paleolibertarians, enlightened conservatives, alternative rightists, etc., which are pretty much the same thing, or at least they overlap a lot. But I also try to keep up with the opposition — the intelligent opposition on the left, that is, and they are rare, but worth looking for and listening to. When I get the time, I'll add a few of them to an alternate blogroll....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice post man. I have never heard that word 'quibcag' before, I had no idea what you were talking about at first.

    You know I try to figure this stuff intellectually, (life that is) because this sure isnt getting better, our society just seems to be on a rapid decline.

    ReplyDelete