Thursday, April 12, 2012

Steve Sailer on Zimmerman, Etc.

Instead of fine-tuning this morning, I'm just going to give you this LINK to Steve Sailer's blog. Over the last couple of days, he's done some stunning blog work on the Zimmerman/Trayvon affair, and I intend to comment on some of his points later, but I want to direct you there ASAP to get the benefit of his thinking, which I think marks him as the premier blogger out there today.  Steve specializes, so to speak, in seeing patterns and relationships that most of us miss.  He's compared the Zimmerman case to the Jena Six business, and has pointed out the Bonfire of the Vanities-ishness of the Trayvon affair and several other such incidents. He's on top of the perverse obfuscation we get from the MAG (Media, Academia, Government) on any piece of news that involves race and culture in any way, from Trayvon to the Toulouse murderer to Omar Thornton to the revolt in Mali.

If you've read this blog very much, you'll know that I do a lot of riffing on points made by other bloggers, but the first blog I go to in the morning to get my inspiration for the day is http://isteve.blogspot.com/ I recommend you do the same.  And then drop by here at Ex-Army to see my reactions to that and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment