Friday, April 27, 2012

Alpha Males

I'm posting this because it's a cute idea, and nice sentiments are expressed in the caption, though there are clear problems with usage in the non-parallelism of "we invented... not bow down."  But I know what is meant.  I'm not sure who the second down on the right is, there, he looks like some popular toy I don't know about.  But it's gratifying to see one of my most favorite TV characters ever, whose name I can't remember, but who I think of as "the crossbow guy."

2 comments:

  1. The fellow between Kirk and The Crossbow Guy is Duke from Duke Nukem. His most famous quote (yes, it's stolen): It's time to kick a** and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum.

    The one I'm not sure about is the Aussie hat guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossbow Guy is Norman Reedus, who plays Darryl Dixon from "The Walking Dead".

    ReplyDelete